Workshops and conferences for leaders:
- Talk: Leadership and Communication in the digital age. Event: Trends and Visions. March, 2019. Copenhagen, Denmark
- Talk: Digital Leadership and future research. Event: Innovation for Leadership Conference. September, 2018. Copenhagen, Denmark
- Talk: Transformative leadership. Event: Transformative Leadership and Disruptive Innovation Workshop. April, 2018. Copenhagen, Denmark
- Workshop: Digital Leadership Toolbox. Event: Digital Leadership and Communication Workshop. September, 2017. Copenhagen, Denmark
Academic conferences with paper presentation:
- The 41st Information Systems Research Conference in Scandinavia (IRIS41), Århus, Denmark 2018
- 8th Midterm Conference of the ESA Sociology of Emotions Research Network (RN11), Edinburgh, 2018
You can adopt me as a researcher
As part of my research, I am looking for a few companies where I could come in and spend a week or two being part of a team, observing, and interviewing. (Jeg kan også dansk).
I’m very flexible about the setup, and we set the frame together. Your data is anonymous and the only purpose is research. My focus is on leadership, communication, and work.
What’s in it for you? You get an expert to be part of your team for one week, who can help you improve and reflect upon your collaboration, communication, and leadership.
Academic papers written so far
- Stana, R., Harder Fischer, L., Nicolajsen, H.,W., (2018) (forthcoming) Review for future research in digital leadership
- Stana, R., Richter, A., Trier, M., Nicolajsen, H.,W., (2017) (forthcoming) Digital Leadership practices: A social intelligence perspective
- Stana, R. (2018) (forthcoming). Micro politics and emotions in digital leadership and communication
- Lecture: “Digital Leadership and Social Intelligence”, Course: IT-Ledelse og IT-organisationens rolle, Level: Executive, IT University of Copenhagen, September 2018;
- Lecture: “Digital Leadership and Governance”, Course: Digital Governance, Management, and Accountability, Level: Graduate, IT University of Copenhagen, April 2018;
- Lecture: “Digital Leadership and Enterprise Systems”, Course: Enterprise Systems and Information Management, Level: Undergraduate, IT University of Copenhagen, October, 2017;
- Teaching assistant, Course: Digital Change Management, Level: Graduate; Autumn 2018;
- Teaching assistant, Course: Navigating Complexity: Mapping vizualization and decision-making, Level: Graduate, Autumn 2016.
You can read more about my teaching philosophy here.
Theses supervised so far
- Project: The impact and management of technostress, Level: Graduate, Autumn 2018;
- Project: Effective Digital Leadership and Emotional Intelligence, Level: Graduate, Spring 2018.
Press articles about my research and/or opinions
Møder og email er for de gamle, SAMDATA/HK